Click on the sections below for forms and resources available.
The San Francisco Foundation is a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization, and our Employer Identification Number (EIN) is #01-0679337.
Ways to Manage Your Fund
- For online grantmaking, visit the Donor Portal
- To make a grant recommendation, complete a Grant Recommendation Form (submit via fax, mail or email)
- Review the International Grantmaking Fact Sheet
- Review lists of recommended organizations in our Giving Guide: Racial Justice or Giving Guide: Democracy
Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Partner with the foundation to create a plan that fits your financial and philanthropic goals. See the Estate planning and Bay Area Promise Society Brochure.
- Direct a charitable bequest to the San Francisco Foundation. See sample testamentary language.
Nonprofit Agency Funds
- Learn more about our options for Nonprofit Agency Funds
- Download the 2019 Professional Advisors Guide to assist your clients.