The San Francisco Foundation works with advisors throughout the Bay Area. We understand that your clients’ tax, financial and estate planning circumstances are often complex. With our gift planning expertise, and our ability to accept a variety of assets, we can help identify effective solutions.
With our deep philanthropic expertise, we can help create and implement a strategy to meet your clients’ giving goals.
“The foundation has offered me and several of my clients incredible stewardship and philanthropic partnership. So much so that my own family and I opened our own donor advised fund at the foundation.” — Keith McWilliams, certified financial advisor and planner, partner, Evercore Wealth Management
As a resource for philanthropy and a partner for professional advisors, we offer:
- Tools to open a charitable fund for a client
- Outside investment management
- Philanthropic expertise and advising
- Firm presentations
- Advisor events
- Opportunities to learn and hear from Bay Area community leaders and changemakers
Ways to get involved:
- Download the 2019 Professional Advisors Guide to assist your clients.
- Learn more about the donor experience at the San Francisco Foundation.
- Read our latest quarterly newsletter. Email pdoherty[at]sff.org to be added to our list.
- Meet our Professional Advisors Council.
- Join our Emerging Advisors Network.
Please don’t hesitate to give us a call. For questions or additional information, contact Pamela Doherty, Director of Gift Planning, at (415) 733-8521 or pdoherty[at]sff.org.