San Francisco Foundation Office Closure
The San Francisco Foundation’s physical office will be closed to guests until further notice. Our work with grantees, donors, and other partners is essential and we will continue our work virtually and from remote locations. These measures are intended to keep our staff and community members alike safe. If you have questions, please email info[at]sff.org.
Our Office Information
One Embarcadero Center, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 733-8500
Fax: (415) 477-2783
Note for mailing check donations: Please see below a different mailing address to mail your check donations, and not to our physical office address.
- Connect with our team
- Donor questions: Contact donorservices[at]sff.org or (415) 733-8590
- To mail a donation, please send a check payable to The San Francisco Foundation. Indicate the name of your fund in the memo line and mail to:
The San Francisco Foundation
P.O. Box 889275
Los Angeles, CA 90088-9275
Please note: Wells Fargo, our bank, recently transitioned to a new processing location.
- ACH direct deposit for current SFF grantees: Start here to enroll in direct deposit (ACH) grant payments. For questions, contact SFFACHinfo[at]sff.org or call (415) 733-8500.
- Media and logo requests: Email marketingandcommunications[at]sff.org
- Grantee communications questions: Read our guidelines