Notice Re: Physical Office Closure
In the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak, the San Francisco Foundation’s physical office will be closed to guests beginning on March 12 until at least April 7. Our work with grantees, donors, and other partners is essential and we will continue our work from remote locations. These measures are meant to limit exposure to the virus for both our staff and community members alike. If you have questions, please email info[at]sff.org.
One Embarcadero Center, Suite 1400
San Francisco, CA 94111
Phone: (415) 733-8500
Fax: (415) 477-2783
- Donor questions: Contact donorservices[at]sff.org or (415) 733-8590.
- Media requests: Contact Eric Brown at (415) 733-8589 or ebrown[at]sff.org
- Logo requests: Contact marketingandcommunications[at]sff.org
- Grantee communications questions: read our guidelines
- Subscribe to our mailing list
- Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- If you are mailing a donation check, please mail the check to: The San Francisco Foundation, P.O. Box 399275, San Francisco, CA 94139-9275.